TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware

TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware
TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware
2024-02-17 12:53:31 - last edited 2024-02-18 06:03:23
Model: TL-SG1024DE  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20191128 Rel. 43130

Hello,

Can anyone help with the latest available FW for TL-SG1024DE v4?

The stock fw is almost 5 years old now (1.0.0 Build 20191128 Rel. 43130) and wondering if a new version is available.

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,

Doma

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware-Solution
2024-02-18 06:01:14 - last edited 2024-02-18 06:03:23

Hi @Doma 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can look it up here: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/tl-sg1024de/v4/#Firmware

Make sure you are using V4.0 and you can download this.

If you have trouble, please read this:

If there is nothing newer than this, then it means there are no new versions. This model does not get that many features or updates like a managed(L2+/L3) switch.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware-Solution
2024-02-18 06:01:14 - last edited 2024-02-18 06:03:23

Hi @Doma 

You can look it up here: https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/tl-sg1024de/v4/#Firmware

If there is nothing newer than this, then it means there are no new versions. This model does not get that many features or updates like a managed(L2+/L3) switch.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware
2024-02-18 10:29:18

Hi  @Clive_A,

thanks for your reply. I was at least expecting a security update for the existing components rather than new features, considering the span of almost 5 years with no new firmware.

Maybe a feedback to suggest back to managers owning the products.

Thanks for your assistance,

Doma

Clive_A wrote

Hi @Doma 

Options
Re:TL-SG1024DE v4 Firmware
2024-02-19 01:22:52

Hi @Doma 

Doma wrote

Hi  @Clive_A,

thanks for your reply. I was at least expecting a security update for the existing components rather than new features, considering the span of almost 5 years with no new firmware.

Maybe a feedback to suggest back to managers owning the products.

Thanks for your assistance,

Doma

Clive_A wrote

Hi @Doma 

Yes, it makes sense that five years now. But if there is a security concern, you may use some kind of tool to scan and send me the report so I can forward it to the PM. If I am not receiving anything concrete to demonstrate this to the PM, that might be hard to get it going.

I don't have this model on my desk for further check and it is not my duty either. I am more of like a middleman. Please let me know if you can work this with me and I'll forward your message to the dev or PM.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 125

Replies: 3

Related Articles