1000 network ports open on the external address?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

1000 network ports open on the external address?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:1000 network ports open on the external address?
2024-04-09 09:05:45

Hi @j4nd3r53n 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240417267, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-04-09 09:10:00

Hi  @Clive_A 

I'm not sure how to produce a backup, then - there doesn't seem to be anything in the menus. Would you be able to guide me?

Options
3 weeks ago

Hi @j4nd3r53n

A quick update publicly. We don't reproduce the issue with your config in our lab. Dev failed to find all the ports open.

We believe this is an issue with your network environment.

Please reply to the ticket and let me know your available time and time zone. I will send an email to your ticket as well.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:1000 network ports open on the external address?-Solution
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hi @j4nd3r53n

Case closed due to no further replies in ticket.

Update to anyone who is looking for help on the similar issue:

Current situation: dev did not reproduce the same issue with his backup. Consider this a problem with the user environment, not the system fault. Ask for remote debug but no further replies.

Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles