ER707-M2 now with IPv6 Firewall?

2024-03-30 12:08:33
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: V1_1.2.0

Hey everyone,

until now I didn't bought a TP-Link Router because of the missing IPv6 Firewall. After searching now for a 2.5 Gbit/s Firewall I found the ER707-M2 und on one Firmware Update Note I read:

• 1. Add ACL support for IPv6 data.

Does this mean that with the latest Omada Controller we're finally able to setup Firewall Rules for IPv6? surprise

Options
2 Reply
Re:ER707-M2 now with IPv6 Firewall?
2024-04-01 06:09:41

Hi @Gamienator 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I am not sure of your definition of the firewall as supporting the IPv6 ACL. If yes, then it is what you understand literally.

If you mean IPv6 firewall support in the Firewall settings in the Omada Controller, then it is not.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:ER707-M2 now with IPv6 Firewall?
2024-04-01 08:40:31

@Clive_A 

wait what,

it is STILL not implemented to have a IPv6 firewall in the Omada controller🥺😧

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 127

Replies: 2

Related Articles