VIGI NVR1004H-4P: connected to internet, no cloud services

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: VIGI NVR1004H-4P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.02 Build 230530 Rel. 79570n

Hi, 

I am facing issues similar to https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/601164. mine is a 4 port. how do i resolve this?

is there a patch i can download?

also how to tell your hardware version?

Chris

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VIGI NVR1004H-4P: connected to internet, no cloud services-Solution

Hi @chrisdekoh 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can reset your NVR and try again. If you need further assistance on this, please provide more details about your situation and your current network environment.

You may use both FAQs on our official website to find out your answer to the hardware version:

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:VIGI NVR1004H-4P: connected to internet, no cloud services-Solution

Hi @chrisdekoh 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can reset your NVR and try again. If you need further assistance on this, please provide more details about your situation and your current network environment.

You may use both FAQs on our official website to find out your answer to the hardware version:

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options