EAP773v1 firmware 1.0.12

EAP773v1 firmware 1.0.12
EAP773v1 firmware 1.0.12
a week ago
Model: EAP670  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

Hi.

First, the forum needs updated--EAP773 isn't selectable as a model.

Second, there's a firmware update notice for the 773s to 1.0.12, but there's no references anywhere to it, not even a beta, but it appears to have gone straight to GA?

Third, the original firmware, 1.0.9, isn't available on the product support page, so it's not possible to revert if issues are encountered with 1.0.12.

Would it be possible to get a link to 1.0.9 so that its possible to revert? 

I understand the posting of the updates for new firmware is delayed from when it comes available in the Omada UI, but is it possible to see the release notes and what's in the update?  Normally I'd look at what was in the beta, but since there wasn't one...

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP773v1 firmware 1.0.12
a week ago

W38122077 wrote

Hi.

First, the forum needs updated--EAP773 isn't selectable as a model.

Second, there's a firmware update notice for the 773s to 1.0.12, but there's no references anywhere to it, not even a beta, but it appears to have gone straight to GA?

Third, the original firmware, 1.0.9, isn't available on the product support page, so it's not possible to revert if issues are encountered with 1.0.12.

Would it be possible to get a link to 1.0.9 so that its possible to revert? 

I understand the posting of the updates for new firmware is delayed from when it comes available in the Omada UI, but is it possible to see the release notes and what's in the update?  Normally I'd look at what was in the beta, but since there wasn't one...

Hi @W38122077 

The beta/pre-release firmware will not apply for each version especially for the firmware of new products. Understand your concern, for the support page in our official website, I will try to forward the request and hope the relevant files will be uploaded soon.

And if you are worried about the firmware upgrade issue, you can wait for the official website update. If there is any issue after upgrading when the file has not been uploaded at the official website, you can contact the support team and see whether they can provide the related firmware file.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options