Vpn service providers

Vpn service providers

Vpn service providers
Vpn service providers
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)   OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

I've have invested in the omada line, and love the ecosystem, is there a way to connect the router to a VPN service provider (nordvpn, expressvpn), with either openvpn or wireguard . Do I need to add a compatible router to my set and run a double NAT setuo which I really would like to stay away from. Any guidance in this matter would if great assistance, my networking are not the greatest but can get through more issues with well explained steps

Options
1 Reply
Re:Vpn service providers
a week ago

Hi @mosquito_99 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Up to you.

Double-NAT is bad but if the VPN providers you tried do not work, you might try it as the last resort.

Since we don't recommend any third-party VPN as we usually work as the VPN servers instead, I am afraid that there isn't information from me.

I think they have a refund system and you can try them out. If don't work out well.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options