ROUTER DEVICE IS IN PRE-CONFIGURED AND UNACTIVATED LICENSE IN OMADA CONTROLLER

2024-05-07 10:57:57
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi. I want to seek some help on what should I do for the current issue I am experiencing with adopting my device to omada controller. It has been in a pre-configured phase since May 5th. And I even tried to accept trial license on Omada Controller thinking that it might resolve my issue. Hope to hear from someone with expertise in navigating this site. Thank you. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ROUTER DEVICE IS IN PRE-CONFIGURED AND UNACTIVATED LICENSE IN OMADA CONTROLLER
2024-05-08 09:01:58

Tring wrote

Hi. I want to seek some help on what should I do for the current issue I am experiencing with adopting my device to omada controller. It has been in a pre-configured phase since May 5th. And I even tried to accept trial license on Omada Controller thinking that it might resolve my issue. Hope to hear from someone with expertise in navigating this site. Thank you. 

Hi @Tring 

May I double confirm that you are trying to adopt the router in cloud-based controller? You may need to assign the valid license to the controller first. And please make sure the router can access the Internet. If rather, may I know what is the model and version of your router? Have you tried to enable the Cloud-Based Controller Management in standalone mode or reset the router?

For your information, if you have configured the device via its standalone webpage or CLI, it will disable the Omada Cloud-Based management and prevent it from connecting to the TP-Link cloud. You need to enable the feature manually or factory reset the device. For more details, please refer to How to Add Omada Devices to Omada Cloud-Based Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options