Controller OC300 disconnection

2024-05-08 19:45:24
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.22.4 Build 20240304 Rel.59252

I have an OC300 controller, er707-m2 router, 6 tl-sg3428 switches, sg2210 switch, eap230 and eap225 devices. I have internet to a pc connected directly to the er707-m2 but on the rest of the network I keep getting disconnections and readopting of the devices cosntantly. Also the controller becomes disconnected constantly.

Do you have any idea why this problem is appearing?

I get Heartbeat missed and after a while everything is diconnected and after a while everything are connecting again and the same.

Also I get in the log many messages that port Gi1/0/1 was blocked etc.

I would appreciate any ideas on the above.

Thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Controller OC300 disconnection
2024-05-09 07:53:15

plato88 wrote

I have an OC300 controller, er707-m2 router, 6 tl-sg3428 switches, sg2210 switch, eap230 and eap225 devices. I have internet to a pc connected directly to the er707-m2 but on the rest of the network I keep getting disconnections and readopting of the devices cosntantly. Also the controller becomes disconnected constantly.

Do you have any idea why this problem is appearing?

I get Heartbeat missed and after a while everything is diconnected and after a while everything are connecting again and the same.

Also I get in the log many messages that port Gi1/0/1 was blocked etc.

I would appreciate any ideas on the above.

Thank you.

Hi @plato88 

It looks like the other devices lost the connection with the controller, or the connection was unstable. Please check whether the connection including hardware connection between the controller and the other devices.

For the port got blocked, could you share the screenshots of the log page? Sometimes the port might be blocked if it detected the loop. Please also try to provide your network topology for further suggestion.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-05-09 10:33:52 - last edited 2024-05-09 10:40:22

@Hank21 

Thank you for your answer. It looks like I lose the controller locally and on the web cloud and the cloud led is going off for a while and after a while I can connect again and down again.

I can't find any problems with the connection. All are wired.

Options
2024-05-10 09:05:16

plato88 wrote

@Hank21 

Thank you for your answer. It looks like I lose the controller locally and on the web cloud and the cloud led is going off for a while and after a while I can connect again and down again.

I can't find any problems with the connection. All are wired.

Hi @plato88 

Could you share the screenshots of the Logs page and the network topology? Please indicate which port is connecting to the OC300 when provide the logs and topology. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options