Port 9091 blocked

Port 9091 blocked

15 Reply
Re:Port 9091 blocked
2024-05-22 08:57:44

Hi  @B_Bosman 

B_Bosman wrote

@Clive_A 

That's weird. If I exchange the current v1 with a v2 it does not work. Even though the printer is installed. The printer will then not come online. There is something different in the firmware of a v2 compared to a v1

Try a different VPN type?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-05-22 09:08:09

@Clive_A 

I don't have more options with a site to site VPN.

Client to site works but is not what I need. 

I have a data center where the printer server is located and a location where the printer is located.
Options
2024-05-22 09:18:46 - last edited 2024-05-22 09:19:18

Hi @B_Bosman 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

How about this? OpenVPN? How to Set Up Site-to-Site OpenVPN

Or Wireguard: How to Configure WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-05-23 10:07:58

@Clive_A 

I can use only IPSEC (aggressive en main) tunnels and SSL VPN tunnels.

Options
2024-05-28 07:14:19

@Clive_A 

I think it has to do with MSS Clamping and MTU size. However, you can only set this up on a PPoE connection and at this location I have a static IP from my service provider.

I think a 7206 v2 handles this differently behind this type of connection than a 7206 v1.

Can you look into this for me?
Options

Tags

Related Articles