Votes

2FA for VPN

Votes

2FA for VPN

21 Reply
RE:2FA for VPN
Monday

Hi @utilsvcllc 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

utilsvcllc wrote

@Clive_A  I know they all have some type of MFA for access type VPNs, IKE tunnels they probably don't, since I don't think IKE/IKEv2 can even do that by protocol.

I looked up MFA or 2FA on Sonicwall on Google.

Sonicwall tends to use the RADIUS with SSL VPN. Rest of the other types of VPN don't seem to be possible with the 2FA or with RADIUS.

SSL VPN, we support the RADIUS as well.

OVPN supports LDAP.

Mikrotik is based on the RADIUS as well. Third-party vendors providing the MFA. I found third-party vendors article providng the LDAP/RADIUS MFA. I don't see it is built into the system.

Or if you have other ideas or correct me.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Voters 8

+ 4 Voters