ER605 V.2 Auto Fail Over Not woking

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.3

Hello, guys. I'm new to a home network. I'm trying to set up my router to dual-wan with two fiber ISPs using controller mode. What happened is when my primary wan slows down at its normal speed it doesn't switch to my backup WAN.

Primary WAN - 200mbps
backup WAN - 200mbs

Thanks!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER605 V.2 Auto Fail Over Not woking-Solution

Hi @ramsky0731 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It does not detect the speed slowness but the offline. It is very clearly described in the help center or the configuration guide.

Please kindly read the existing materials we have: Common Questions About the Load Balancing, Link Backup(Failover) & Online Detection

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 V.2 Auto Fail Over Not woking-Solution

Hi @ramsky0731 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It does not detect the speed slowness but the offline. It is very clearly described in the help center or the configuration guide.

Please kindly read the existing materials we have: Common Questions About the Load Balancing, Link Backup(Failover) & Online Detection

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 73

Replies: 1

Related Articles