Omada VLAN?

Omada VLAN?

Omada VLAN?
Omada VLAN?
2024-07-19 08:21:20 - last edited 2024-07-26 07:50:09
Model: TL-SG2218  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: 3.20.1 Build 20240115

I have a large switch in our network to which several small Omada switches are connected. I want each small switch to have its own DHCP environment of 192.168.1.1 /24. This is so I can connect devices that always start at 192.168.1.10. This way, we can work in production. On each small switch, the devices should only be visible and accessible to other devices on the same switch, and not to devices on other switches.

Additionally, there is another network (Yellow) 192.168.0.1 /24, which includes a printer with a fixed IP address. This should be reachable from the small switches to allow printing.

Network details: Main network: 192.168.1.1 /24, which includes an Omada router and controller.
Large switch in the workshop: TL-SG2218P
Small switches connected to it: TL-SG2008P

How should I set this up? Or is there already some documentation that explains this?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada VLAN?-Solution
2024-07-22 01:37:30 - last edited 2024-07-26 07:50:09

Hi @STD 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Document you can use:

How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

The key is about if you have an Omada router that can be used as the VLAN interface. This is how it works between VLANs. If it is 802.1Q VLAN, they cannot work between VLANs.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada VLAN?-Solution
2024-07-22 01:37:30 - last edited 2024-07-26 07:50:09

Hi @STD 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Document you can use:

How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

The key is about if you have an Omada router that can be used as the VLAN interface. This is how it works between VLANs. If it is 802.1Q VLAN, they cannot work between VLANs.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 1

Related Articles