two sites and two controllers - how to do site to site VPN?

2024-07-21 19:42:49 - last edited 2024-07-22 03:38:04
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.29.4 Build 20240304 Rel.54362

Hey,

I have two sites (two different house in different countries). Each has its own controller and each uses public IP.

I have two questions:

1. Can I do site-to-site VPN - to be able to connect from one house through the second's router?

2. Can I have two sites with two controllers connected so I can have a second controller as the HA/DR option?

regards,

M.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:two sites and two controllers - how to do site to site VPN?-Solution
2024-07-22 03:37:05 - last edited 2024-07-22 03:41:34

@Max10 

Though, in reality, you can manage the routers at different sites with just one controller. You can use two controllers for managing the routers separately.
The reference to set up a site-to-site VPN may be found here.

How to Set up Site-to-Site Manual IPsec VPN Tunnels on Omada Gateway in Controller Mode

How to configure Site-to-Site WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:two sites and two controllers - how to do site to site VPN?-Solution
2024-07-22 03:37:05 - last edited 2024-07-22 03:41:34

@Max10 

Though, in reality, you can manage the routers at different sites with just one controller. You can use two controllers for managing the routers separately.
The reference to set up a site-to-site VPN may be found here.

How to Set up Site-to-Site Manual IPsec VPN Tunnels on Omada Gateway in Controller Mode

How to configure Site-to-Site WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options