How long does it take to provision an Omada license after purchase?

2024-07-31 18:22:35 - last edited 2024-08-02 00:40:16
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Curious, I purchased 2 omada licenses last night and the invoice said they were available immediately but I still do not see them in my omada cloud dashboard.

It's been over 16 hours now..

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How long does it take to provision an Omada license after purchase?-Solution
2024-08-02 00:39:40 - last edited 2024-08-02 00:40:16

Hi @RitAur 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

RitAur wrote

@Clive_A 

Unfortunately I dont see that on my dashboard at all. This is what I see

Purchase shows in my logs but still no licenses..

I've reached out to support on multiple channels/routes (including chat/email/phone) to no avail. 

Indeed there is nothing. I recommend you double-check if you purchased it to the right account.

The further help over the check should go to the support channel. Via email.

They'll collect needed information to review the purchase history from the system.

I think I cannot go any further with you.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:How long does it take to provision an Omada license after purchase?
2024-08-01 01:24:22

Hi @RitAur 

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:How long does it take to provision an Omada license after purchase?
2024-08-01 18:07:22

@Clive_A 

615e29e0b0854f58afebaba08d316821

8ee203a69a9a4f20a960b8e86c3ce250

I've reached out to support on multiple channels/routes (including chat/email/phone) to no avail. 

Options
Re:How long does it take to provision an Omada license after purchase?-Solution
2024-08-02 00:39:40 - last edited 2024-08-02 00:40:16

Hi @RitAur 

RitAur wrote

@Clive_A 

Indeed there is nothing. I recommend you double-check if you purchased it to the right account.

The further help over the check should go to the support channel. Via email.

They'll collect needed information to review the purchase history from the system.

I think I cannot go any further with you.

Recommended Solution
Options