how to setup QNAP as the storage for VIGI C230I Mini

2024-08-11 04:51:37 - last edited 2024-08-12 03:27:02
Model: VIGI C230I Mini  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.0.1 Build 240529 Rel.66329n

I purchased couple of new VIGI C230I Mini cameras and want to setup my QNAP as the storage for them.

I couldn't find any setting that enables the nas option.

Can some one please let me know how to do this?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:how to setup QNAP as the storage for VIGI C230I Mini-Solution
2024-08-12 03:26:55 - last edited 2024-08-12 03:27:02

Hi @KrishnaG 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Not sure what kind of protocol that is. We may not support them if it is not listed as supported.

Here are generic guides for setting up the VIGI NVR.

How Can I Connect My VIGI Camera to a NAS?

How to use VIGI cameras with other NVR brands or NAS

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:how to setup QNAP as the storage for VIGI C230I Mini-Solution
2024-08-12 03:26:55 - last edited 2024-08-12 03:27:02

Hi @KrishnaG 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Not sure what kind of protocol that is. We may not support them if it is not listed as supported.

Here are generic guides for setting up the VIGI NVR.

How Can I Connect My VIGI Camera to a NAS?

How to use VIGI cameras with other NVR brands or NAS

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:how to setup QNAP as the storage for VIGI C230I Mini
2024-08-12 03:36:01

@Clive_A 

Thank you for the reply.

The QNAP does support ONVIF and RTSP protocols. My problem is, where do I see the section for those settings in the camers.

I used different brand camers before. Those cameras does have a section for maping the storage. So, I can enter the IP of the QNAP and the share folder to storage the footage.

Does thise VIGI cameras have any thing like that?

Thank you,

Krishna

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 149

Replies: 2

Related Articles