What Domains Do VIGI Use?

2024-08-12 03:07:26 - last edited 2024-08-12 03:08:45

Background:

This article aims to provide a list of domains of the VIGI system.

This Article Applies to:

VIGI IPC and Security Manager.

Domains:

Domain User

Domain Name

Port

Usage

All VIGI Devices, including VIGI Camera and VIGI NVR

n-device-entry-sur.tplinkcloud.com

n-device-sur.tplinkcloud.com

n-sur-api.tplinkcloud.com

n-deventry-sur.tplinkcloud.com

n-devs-sur.tplinkcloud.com

These domain names are intended for connecting to cloud servers to provide support for device account binding and remote management functionality.

aps1-relay-dcipc.i.tplinknbu.com

use1-relay-dcipc.i.tplinknbu.com

euw1-relay-dcipc.i.tplinknbu.com

n-relay-ipc.tplinkcloud.com.cn

These domain names are utilized for providing Relay streaming services to ensure remote viewing of live broadcasts.

n-aps1-device-api.tplinkcloud.com

n-use1-device-api.tplinkcloud.com

n-euw1-device-api.tplinkcloud.com

This domain name serves the purpose of reporting event detection information, enabling convenient event notifications.

vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

aps1-vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

aps1-vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

use1-vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

use1-vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

euw1-vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

euw1-vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

These domain names are utilized for the fundamental functionality of VIGI, ensuring secure connections to the cloud servers.

Domain names indicate the region of the VIGI services: “aps1” for Asia Pacific, “euw1” for Europe, and “use1” for the Americas. This applies to all the domains mentioned below.

download.tplinkcloud.com 443 The domain name is used to download and upgrade device firmwares from the TP-Link Cloud Server.

aps1-device-tapo-care.i.tplinknbu.com

euw1-device-tapo-care.i.tplinknbu.com

use1-device-tapo-care.i.tplinknbu.com

These domain names are utilized for the cloud storage functionality of video content.

vms-api.i.tplinknbu.com

aps1-vms-api.i.tplinknbu.com

use1-vms-api.i.tplinknbu.com

euw1-vms-api.i.tplinknbu.com

These domain names are used for the event uploading functionality of VIGI devices on VMS management software.

VIGI Manager Software, including VIGI APP and VIGI Security Manager

n-wap-sur.tplinkcloud.com

This domain name is used for the device binding and remote management functionality between the VIGI APP and VIGI Security Manager.

sg-stun.tplinkcloud.com

us-stun.tplinkcloud.com

ie-stun.tplinkcloud.com

These domain names are used to establish P2P connections between VIGI devices and management software through STUN.

Domains correspond to the region of the cloud service: the first one(sg) is for Asia Pacific, the second one(us) is for America, and the last one(ie) is for Europe. This pattern applies to the following domains as well.

vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

aps1-vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

aps1-vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

use1-vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

use1-vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

euw1-vigi-cloud-api.tplinkcloud.com

euw1-vigi-cloud-api.i.tplinknbu.com

These domain names are utilized to support the sharing functionality of VIGI devices.

download.tplinkcloud.com 80 The domain name is used to download and upgrade software versions from the TP-Link Cloud Server.

Update Log:

Aug 12th, 2024:

Release of this KB.

Recommended Threads:

Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post.

How to Set Up DDNS/FTP Server/Email Alert on VIGI Cameras

VIGI NVR & Camera Firmware Recovery Mode

• If this was helpful, welcome to give us Kudos by clicking the upward triangle below.
  • If there is anything unclear in this solution post, please feel free to comment below.

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have other off-topic issues to report? 

Welcome to > Start a New Thread < and elaborate on the issue for assistance.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options