Cannot log into OC200

Cannot log into OC200

Cannot log into OC200
Cannot log into OC200
a week ago - last edited 17 hours ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have been able to log in fine to my Omada controller locally, but starting a few days ago I am getting the message:

Your account has not been verified. Please accept the invitation and then try again.

I have looked through my email and cannot find any emails asking for account verification. When I try to use the Omada app on my phone or iPad it also fails to login.  Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot log into OC200-Solution
Friday - last edited 17 hours ago

@Vincent-TP 

I figured it out. I had to delete the network essentials on my cloud management site, and then create a new connection using my home controller. Once I put in the device key the cloud reconnected and now I can connect via the local IP also. As I suspected it was the cloud essentials configuration that was getting in the way. That was difficult to figure out how to delete, but once it was gone things started working again.

Recommended Solution
Options
13 Reply
Re:Cannot log into OC200
a week ago

Hi  @robcool 

Are you trying to log in via the Omada cloud website?

Please share a screenshot showing the error message, please also include the URL of the webpage.

Options
a week ago

@Vincent-TP I am logging in locally, going directly to the IP address of the controller. Here is a screen shot. I have checked pretty carefully and I did not get a verification email as far as I can tell. I did check spam and deleted emails. 

It also appears that I cannot access the system via the cloud anymore either. I can log into the clould, but when I launch my site there are no devices configured. 

The only thing I can think of that might have effected this would be having experimented with the cloud essentials. I had lost access to the cloud management, so I was experimenting with the free version of the clould essentials.

Thanks for your help!

Options
a week ago

@Vincent-TP I tried to paste a screen shot in the last messge, but I cannot see it in the post. The screen said it had uploaded the file, do you see it?

Options
a week ago

Hi @robcool 

Did you check the junk inbox of your email?

You may click this button to upload a picture:

Options
a week ago

Yes, as said in my last post, I did check all my mail including SPAM. There was no reason for the system to send me a verification anyway, I had been logging into the controller locally for several weeks. Here is the screen shot.

@Vincent-TP 

Options
Wednesday

Hi @robcool 

Thanks for the screenshot. It seems like the OC200 is disconnected from the cloud. What's the status of the cloud LED on the OC200?

Are you login using a cloud account, which is normally an email account?

To login locally without the internet, you may try the local user account. After that, you may check the cloud connection.

Options
Thursday

@Vincent-TP 

The cloud light is lit solid.

It is probably important to say again that I have always been able to log in locally, and I was able to log in via the cloud, and manage my system. I can not do either now.

The local login gives me the message in the screen shot that I attached. There is no reason I know of that it will not let me in, and I never saw anything saying it was sending me a verification email. One day it worked, the next day it did not.

I am attaching a screen shot of what I see when I log in via the cloud (cloud screenshot.png). The second screen shot shows what I see if I click on "launch" (cloud screenshot 2.png). There are no devices defined. It used to be that when I logged in to the cloud I would see my entire system. This actually quit working before the local login quit working.

Again, both cloud and local logins used to work, and now they do not.

I really need to be able to manage my network. If I need to do a reset of the controller to get back in let me know. I would rather not have to do that, but if I have to I will. There is one other support post out there that talks about the same issue, they had to do a reset to fix it.

Options
Friday

Hi  @robcool 

At present, this problem seems a bit strange. It may not be possible to find the cause and solve it in a short time.

Resetting is the fastest way to restore management.

Options
Friday

@Vincent-TP 

OK, thanks. This appears to be a problem that others are having to, so trying to find out why might be a good idea.

I think this has something to do with the "Cloud Essentials" that I see when I try to use the cloud login. This all occurred around the same time. Is there some way for me to delete that cloud configuration and only use the local login?

Options
Friday

@Vincent-TP 

I am working on trying to figure this out. It appears to me that I have added a cloud based controller instead of cloud access to my hardware based conroller. I think that is what the "cloud essentials" is. I am not sure why that effects my local login, but it is the best theory I have right now.  I cannot get rid of the cloud essentials controller. When I try to make it forget it tells me I have to delete the sites first, and I cannot find where to delete the sites.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 125

Replies: 13

Related Articles