ER604W - Routing all traffic through VPN tunnel (PPTP client to server tunnel established)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER604W - Routing all traffic through VPN tunnel (PPTP client to server tunnel established)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-23 03:24:55 - last edited 2021-08-21 05:01:24
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have succesfully established a PPTP tunnel on my TPLINK ER604W to connect to a public PPTP server.

Unfortunately I do not know how to route all internet traffic to the PPTP tunnel.
Is there a way to configure the router to direct all traffic generated by my local/LAN devices (192.168.0.x) to go thorugh the PPTP tunnel ?

I have checked in the forum and I have not found an answer.

Thanks
Max
Options
1 Reply
Re:ER604W - Routing all traffic through VPN tunnel (PPTP client to server tunnel established)
2015-12-13 08:14:25 - last edited 2021-08-21 05:01:24
Does anyone have any news on this?

I have the same problem that need to resolve, otherwise the router (ER604W) will have to go back to Amazon.

As MaxDG, I have a public PPTP VPN that I have connected the router to successfully and want to use that as my default gateway instead of my ISP. Ideally I want to be able to do this for a specific SSID but setting it up as a default gateway will do for now.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 848

Replies: 1

Related Articles