Not connecting more than 5 user

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-02 11:38:11
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My tp link m5250 cannot connect more than 5 wifi user at a time although it supports 10.... Any1 help please.. Did reset still problem exist
Options
3 Reply
Re:Not connecting more than 5 user
2015-09-02 16:17:18
When you try to connect the sixth one, is there any error message if it fails?
What are main network activities of 5 Wi-Fi users connected?
Options
2015-09-02 18:15:33
There is no error it just does not connect and as soon as i disconnect any device the 6th one get connected within a second... And other devices activites are just facebook not much usage.. Even i removed the sim and than try to connect still 5 can get connected
Options
2015-09-02 19:06:01
there is no error it just does not connect.. and as soon as i remove one device the 6th one get connected within a second... plus no major activities of other device just using fb on them.. i even removed the sim and than try to connect still not connecting more than 5.. and my firmware is also updated.. even changed channel to different numbers facing the same issue please help
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 3

Related Articles