EAP DISSCONNECTED ? Help please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-04-22 19:11:13
Model : EAP110

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : talk talk

[FONT=arial]Hello Guyz, help please I'm quite new to networking background is electrical.

I have an EAP110 I'm planning on installing about 4 units on this job.

I had one set up at home and working fine. ive brought it to job site and worked first thing this morning.

now in the EAP controller software it shows the one EAP I have installed as disconnected, I can see it on WIFI network list however I cant connect to it

I have checked router and internet and cabling is 100% ok I don't think I have changed any setting from when it was working this morning.

any ideas guys I'm at this job now so any help ASAP would be greatly apprechiated

Thank you
Lee
[/FONT]
Options
3 Reply
Re:EAP DISSCONNECTED ? Help please
2016-04-26 09:16:16
You would better provide your network topology first. And you need to check whether your controller firmware could work with EAP firmware. See in the official website. Then you need to check whether the PC which installed controller could communicate with EAP. You could ping from PC to the EAP.

If it is still not working, maybe you could reset EAP110 then configure it again.
Options
2020-07-03 08:31:02

LEE_ESSEX_UK wrote

Model : EAP110

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : talk talk

[FONT=arial]Hello Guyz, help please I'm quite new to networking background is electrical.

I have an EAP110 I'm planning on installing about 4 units on this job.

I had one set up at home and working fine. ive brought it to job site and worked first thing this morning.

now in the EAP controller software it shows the one EAP I have installed as disconnected, 
I can see it on WIFI network list however I cant connect to it

I have checked router and internet and cabling is 100% ok I don't think I have changed any setting from when it was working this morning.

any ideas guys I'm at this job now so any help ASAP would be greatly apprechiated

Thank you
Lee

[/FONT]
Same problem, reset didnt help, maybe soone solved the problem after 4 years?
Options
2020-07-03 09:28:46

Maxalw wrote

Same problem, reset didnt help, maybe soone solved the problem after 4 years?

Maybe we can know the network topology which causes this problem after 4 years? :-)

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 632

Replies: 3

Related Articles