SG1024DE - All LEDs flashing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-15 20:05:41
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi AllAfter 6 months of flawless operation, suddenly all the LED's on the front (except for the Power LED) are all flashing ON for half a second, then all off for several seconds, then the cycle repeats. Power On / Off does not solve the problem. Holding the reset switch on the front down eventually gets the device going again for a period of time (tens of minutes) then it occurs again.Any assistance would be appreciated!Ken
Options
2 Reply
Re:SG1024DE - All LEDs flashing
2016-09-18 09:26:34
You can contact the retailer or the TP-LINK Support Center for a replacement.
Options
Further
2016-09-18 14:09:36
Yes, contacted Tech Support. 50,000 useless, obvious questions later and I'm no-where any further advanced.I have narrowed it down to a single computer on my network - an Alienware X51 desktop that when connected (wired) it sends the Switch into this state. Wireless it's no problem. I logged into the switch and enabled loop back protection but this did not fix it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 995

Replies: 2

Related Articles