Extendin Netork to External Office

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-16 17:24:07 - last edited 2020-08-17 00:19:26
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Am I able to connect my Netgear Range extender situated in my office to myEAP110 Outdoor. I can connect wifi devices to the EAP but I would like to connect my range extender so I can then create hardwired network in my office

Options
1 Reply
Re:Extendin Netork to External Office
2020-08-20 04:09:55

Dear @Cherwellian,

Am I able to connect my Netgear Range extender situated in my office to myEAP110 Outdoor. I can connect wifi devices to the EAP but I would like to connect my range extender so I can then create hardwired network in my office

It could be possible to wirelessly connect your Netgear range extender to the EAP110-Outdoor, ensure the range extender can pick up a good signal (at least 3 bars) from the EAP (only 2.4G supported), and is able to talk back to the EAP.

Best Regards!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 1

Related Articles