Unable to find oids

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to find oids

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Unable to find oids
Unable to find oids
2020-11-30 10:43:09 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:29
Model: TL-ER6020  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi support

I am having difficulty in finding snmp oids for router device model -TL-ER6020
Cannot find oids for

• devicModel oid
  • deviceSerialNo oid

Can anyone help me out? Finding these oids or  share me the walk file for the same model.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to find oids
2020-12-01 07:17:53 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:29

Dear @devMohit,

I am having difficulty in finding snmp oids for router device model -TL-ER6020
Cannot find oids for

• devicModel oid
  • deviceSerialNo oid

Can anyone help me out? Finding these oids or  share me the walk file for the same model.

All of the TP-Link SMB routers use Public MIB. There is no need to find the SNMP OIDs for the router since they are public instead of private. You may just install the SNMP software and walk to get the info easily.

Below is a screenshot taken with the TL-ER6120 for your reference. The SNMP OIDs actually offer very limited information, we cannot find the serial number of the device through SNMP, but it can be found on the bottom label of the router itself.

Note: I don't have a TL-ER6020 on hand for the test, but it's the same for all of the TP-Link SMB routers.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 580

Replies: 1

Related Articles