wifi activation schedule by AP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-11 13:16:25
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: EAP245(EU)_V3_2.21.0 Build 20200522

Hello,

I can't anymore schedule WiFi activation per AP with Omada Controller Software (v2.4.2).

I have 2 EAP245, first one for the ground floor and the second AP for the first floor. Second one is meshed to the first.

I found how-to about this but only for earlier version of OC, not for the last one.

Did I miss an option or a setting ? Is there any way to set WiFi availability per AD and not only per SSID ?

Thanks a lot.

Options
1 Reply
Re:wifi activation schedule by AP
2020-12-14 10:17:47

Dear @bennap,

I can't anymore schedule WiFi activation per AP with Omada Controller Software (v2.4.2).

I have 2 EAP245, first one for the ground floor and the second AP for the first floor. Second one is meshed to the first.

I found how-to about this but only for earlier version of OC, not for the last one.

Did I miss an option or a setting ? Is there any way to set WiFi availability per AD and not only per SSID ?

The Omada Controller V4.x doesn't support WLAN Schedule per AP anymore since the schedule is designed for WLAN instead of AP.

This has been forwarded to the product team for future evaluation. At present, you may install the Controller V3.x instead for WiFi schedule per AP if you don't really need the Omada Controller V4.x. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2909/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 371

Replies: 1

Related Articles