Dual WAN for two rural internet ISPs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-20 13:53:51 - last edited 2021-09-22 00:39:00
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm moving to a rural address with little to offer for internet -- Hughes and ViaSat, and T-Mobile hotspot (allegedly they offer full 5G coverage at that address, but I won't be able to test until I arrive in over a month). With both of us working from home we definitely need two ISPs to ensure coverage during dropouts. I also pre-ordered the Starlink system back in July but they give zero indication of when it will ship. It could be summer 2022 for all I know, so frustrating.

I was looking at TP-Link ER605 – Dual WAN Router as an option, however, the Inseego 5G Mifi M2000 that T-Mobile sells for the 5G hotspot doesn't appear to have an ethernet output, so any suggestions welcome and appreciated. Is the best option the Nighthawk M5 5G WiFi 6 unlocked router? Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 341

Replies: 0

Related Articles