Multiple IP addresses assigned to WAN port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-18 22:28:17
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: v1.1.1

My router is provisioned from the OC200 controller and it seems to take away some capabilites that the router with multiple WAN connections should have.  I need to bring in multiple IP address from our ISP without having to provision multiple WAN ports with single IP addresses which is basically useless.  I need to do this so I can provision my other WAN IP addresses NAT to our in house servers.  Does anyone have any other idea other than removing the router from the controller which then I would just go with a different firewall/router that has better capabilities?  I think the router in standalone has the option but I can't just kill my connection to test.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Multiple IP addresses assigned to WAN port
2022-01-19 07:15:08

@BAMBryan 

As far as I know, Controller mode does not support setting up One-to-One NAT at the moment, and it is said that this will be optimised in a later firmware update.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:Multiple IP addresses assigned to WAN port
2022-03-31 14:34:43

I have a brand new ER7206 router on my bench and I'm looking for the option in standalone mode on assigning multip IP addresses but can't seem to find it.  Did this option go away with firmware?

Options