WPA Authentication times out/failed.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-20 04:25:37
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I have a Lenovo laptop and for some reason it refuses to connect to any of my EAPs, I keep getting WPA Authentication times out/failed. On the odd time it does connect the pings are extremely high and the connection is not stable. 

The wifi card itself on the laptop is fine as I can connect it to my mobile hotspot and an old wifi router, I have two other device with the same wifi card as well and it has no issues connecting.

I've tried driver updates, BIOS updates, resetting the network in Windows, creating a new SSID with just the bare minimum but nothing allows it to connect. 

I cannot figure out why this one device will not connect, it was working fine then one day it just stopped connecting. 

At the moment I'm using an external usb usb adapter and it also is fine.

any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:WPA Authentication times out/failed.
2022-12-21 04:16:25

@johnsnow88 

Try to create a new SSID without password, and check if you can connect this test SSID

Options