Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color

Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color

33 Reply
Re:Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color
2023-10-10 01:09:45 - last edited 22 hours ago

Hi @HofkoSK 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Are you saying that you have the same experience as domw?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-10-13 17:38:23 - last edited 22 hours ago

@Clive_A yes, I have the same problem on my desktop PC and on the notebook.

-- Best regards ;-) SWOC: 5.9.31 on Debian 11 | R: TL-ER7206 | SW: TL-SG3428X, TL-SG2008P | AP: EAP615-Wall, EAP610
Options
2023-10-16 01:14:01 - last edited 22 hours ago

Hi @HofkoSK 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID231028407, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-10-16 06:21:19 - last edited 22 hours ago

@Clive_A thanks for backward software version link, but I can't log in with my TPlink account into this version and system warn me about security problem (smartscreen) too. In the newest version of software or when I log into this community, login works.

Third think is fun. TPlink don't have stupid web server for saving own software? I downloaded it on the third try, because downloading don't start without accept cookies first time, with accept cookies second time is downloading not working too and start after close and open the web browser and open the link once more time.

-- Best regards ;-) SWOC: 5.9.31 on Debian 11 | R: TL-ER7206 | SW: TL-SG3428X, TL-SG2008P | AP: EAP615-Wall, EAP610
Options
2023-10-16 06:53:36 - last edited 22 hours ago

Hi @HofkoSK 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

HofkoSK wrote

@Clive_A thanks for backward software version link, but I can't log in with my TPlink account into this version and system warn me about security problem (smartscreen) too. In the newest version of software or when I log into this community, login works.

Third think is fun. TPlink don't have stupid web server for saving own software? I downloaded it on the third try, because downloading don't start without accept cookies first time, with accept cookies second time is downloading not working too and start after close and open the web browser and open the link once more time.

I did not compile it to the server because I had to contact the web team to upload it for me. This is not a beta ready for the public and a version provided to the people who need it.

If you are being this negative, you can wait for the official release. If I escalate it, it'll be a beta version.

Escalation is in progress now. Please wait for the reply from our team to send the file to you.

Options
2023-10-22 08:53:59 - last edited 22 hours ago

@Clive_A thanks for explanation. Anyway I have a problem with log into this version with my TPLinkID. When I install latest public, login work fine. I can´t test version which you send to me without login.

Options
Re:Vigi Security Manager inverted camera color-Solution
2023-11-03 06:24:27 - last edited 22 hours ago

Hi @kinitechies @HofkoSK @domw @Kinits @depzoo 

There is a new beta for early access and it fixes the issue with the AMD graphics card.

VIGI Security Manager V1.6.39 Beta Firmware (Released on Nov 3rd, 2023)

2. Fixed the issue of inverted red and blue display on certain Radeon graphics card computers.

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-11-03 06:31:32 - last edited 22 hours ago

@Clive_A 

This fixed it for me, Thank you to yourself and the dev team for their continued efforts.

(GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT)

(AMD Driver 23.10.2 Released 16/10/2023)

Options
2023-11-03 07:45:40 - last edited 22 hours ago

@Clive_A 

The new version of Security Manager fixed the colour problem.

Many thanks for your help!

Options
2023-11-22 10:38:00 - last edited 22 hours ago

@Clive_A 

This has not fixed the issue for me, AMD 5700XT OC

Old version and this new beta all have the weird colour issue.

All other PCs running nvidia work OK.

Options
Related Articles