[mdns] SMB between windows machines doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[mdns] SMB between windows machines doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:[mdns] SMB between windows machines doesn't work
2023-09-05 12:24:54

@Clive_A 

Unfortunately I also tried that way, it still doesn't work 

Options
Re:[mdns] SMB between windows machines doesn't work
2023-09-06 06:38:29

Hi @umbertodm 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Read again your issue. I am not sure what do you need to access. But you should at least make sure you have enough privileges to access. Or a server available.

Since you have confirmed that mDNS and other stuff work, it falls back to the Windows system. Suggest you search it online for some further tips.

I used to face something similar with the Windows system. It took me some time to troubleshoot. You should use the error code to search for related tips or suggestions.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Related Articles