OC200 5.12.9 Constant disconnect and failure to reconnect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-18 15:13:36
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.11.3 Build 20230906 Rel.36272

I have two controlers at different locations that appear to be showing the same or similar issues. 

For a week or so now, my devices have been disconnecting from the wifi, ive mainly noticed this with my phone (pixel 7 pro) but it has happened to other devices. if i try to reconnect I get a message that the password is incorrect, ive hit the retry button over and over, but I get the same wrong password message. Eventually the phone connectes with no change to the password. It will eventually drop off again with the same error, and will connect or not connect at random thorugh the day. Ive tried resetting and upgrading the clients, Ive checked that im at latest versions of the OMADA devices and controllers but i cant see whats causing this althoguh i suspect it was a recent firmware installation on the OC200.

The dashboard does sho 128 association failures for one of my omada AP's and none of the others seem to have any, if this could be related.

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 5.12.9 Constant disconnect and failure to reconnect
2023-12-19 06:02:34

Hi @stevebratt

Thanks for posting this issue on the community!

What is your full network topology? What is the model number and the firmware version of your EAPs?

Can you confirm whether the front-end router and modem have the stable connection?

Please refer to this article to do some optimization for your network:

What Should I Do If I Get the WPA Authentication Timeout/Failed Error

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 337

Replies: 1

Related Articles