Loxone - No external connection with Config software

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-13 15:00:39
Model: TL-SG1428PE  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: newest

Hello, 

I've bought the TL-SG1428PE switch and have only one issue with it. I'm using a Loxone Smarthome and I can't connect to the miniserver with an external connection. With every other (unmanaged switch) it's working fine. 

Are there any settings I need to change to make the switch "dumb"? The managed part was quite an accident, I don't really need that.

Thank you!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Loxone - No external connection with Config software
2024-01-15 02:30:52

Hi @Kramusha 

There is no way to disable the management part on this switch. If you need an unmanaged switch, you should return it now and buy one without E in the model name.

e.g. SG108P or any models without E in it.

If the model number is 2, that's also a manageable switch. SG2008P, manageable switch.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-01-15 05:54:26

@Clive_A 

Hello!

I'm afraid returning it is not possible anymore. But I hope there is any configuration which would allow me to access the miniserver. What parameters could I use? 

For example I needed to turn IGPM Snooping off to find my SMA inverter with the configuration software.

Thank you!

Options
2024-01-15 07:15:47

Hi  @Kramusha 

Kramusha wrote

@Clive_A 

Hello!

I'm afraid returning it is not possible anymore. But I hope there is any configuration which would allow me to access the miniserver. What parameters could I use? 

For example I needed to turn IGPM Snooping off to find my SMA inverter with the configuration software.

Thank you!

Well, you did not mention anything about its config.

So, do you have VLAN? Do you get a computer working on the same port you use for the server?

At least provide me something to know before I give the suggestions.

I'd say it works when you don't configure it and it works like an unmanaged switch. Unless you upstream link is configured with something.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options