ER7212PC v1.0 OpenVPN Server Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-24 16:33:22
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have had an OpenVPN server running on the ER7212PC router for several months. In the last few weeks, I have lost the ability to access my local network when connecting via my phone using the OpenVPN Connect client. Nothing has changed with my Omada configuration or with my local network. I have tried restarting the router and I have also tried deleting and recreating the VPN server. I don''t have any other devices to use as a client. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER7212PC v1.0 OpenVPN Server Issue
2024-01-25 02:43:07

Hi @dbowles1975 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What's the WAN IP address on your ER7212PC WAN status now? Paste a screenshot here.

Please mosaic partial of your sensitive information. For IP addresses, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 1

Related Articles