Transmit power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Transmit power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Transmit power
Transmit power
2024-02-17 15:13:51 - last edited 2024-02-29 02:18:18
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Firmware Version: 2.2.4 Build 20230616 Rel. 32656 (4555)

I have bought a CPE510 in Germany  and plan to use in Turkey with maximin RF Transmitter power of 23dBm as specified.

But my CPE510 can only deliver max. 17dBm. is there a way remove this limit so that I can use it at full power?

Thanks for your support.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Transmit power -Solution
2024-02-18 07:44:39 - last edited 2024-02-29 02:18:18

Hi @sezede,

Due to the regulation difference in Europe (CE) and America (FCC), the maximum transmit power (or EIRP) is different. So the power consumption is different between the EU and the US. Generally, US versions consume more power. And it is recommended to install the firmware corresponding to your local area when using the Pharos CPE products, we need to comply with local laws and regulations.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Transmit power -Solution
2024-02-18 07:44:39 - last edited 2024-02-29 02:18:18

Hi @sezede,

Due to the regulation difference in Europe (CE) and America (FCC), the maximum transmit power (or EIRP) is different. So the power consumption is different between the EU and the US. Generally, US versions consume more power. And it is recommended to install the firmware corresponding to your local area when using the Pharos CPE products, we need to comply with local laws and regulations.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 1

Related Articles