My EAP 225 don't show the green light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-28 00:18:24
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello,

My EAP 225's green light isn't showing when I connect the antenna to the POE. I can't see the green light, I've even tried resetting it, but the issue remains. I bought three of them, but only one is working; the rest are not functioning. Could you please help me fix this issue?

Options
3 Reply
Re:My EAP 225 don't show the green light
2024-02-28 06:08:40

Hi @Benkokolo3,

1. Please change different Outlets for testing.

2. Please confirm whether the POE adapter is working properly.

3. If you have a POE switch, you may use it to power the EAP fro testing.

If the issue still persists, please contact TP-Link support with the result of the above troubleshooting steps.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-02-28 09:54:09

@Hank21 

I tried everything

Thanks @Hank21 

Options
2024-02-29 01:08:14

Hi @Benkokolo3,

It seems like EAP has a hardware issue, please contact TP-Link support with the result of the above troubleshooting steps and check the warranty.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 350

Replies: 3

Related Articles