DISABLE VOUCHER FEATURE

DISABLE VOUCHER FEATURE

DISABLE VOUCHER FEATURE
DISABLE VOUCHER FEATURE
2024-06-11 16:15:55
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.7.6

The feauture to be able to disable voucher acess when deleted from vocuher list or temporarily disable voucher is very needed.

I deleted a vocuher for a user and user can still use the voucher to access the network.

Any soution to this or this s impossible at the moment?

Options
2 Reply
Re:DISABLE VOUCHER FEATURE
2024-06-12 03:56:39 - last edited 2024-06-12 03:57:20

Hi @alitheog 

Technically, there are no solution for it. The controller won't ask client devices to go to authentication again during Voucher available time.  You may send a feedback here:

Requests & Suggestions

I do have dumb methods, if you want, you can try.

1. Just move that user devices to black list on the Client list page, it will force the devices to disconnect, but you need to know which one is that user's devices;

2. Disable Voucher portal totally. Then re-enable the voucher for this SSID. 

It will force all deivces disconnect and require to do authentication again from beginning. 

alitheog wrote

The feauture to be able to disable voucher acess when deleted from vocuher list or temporarily disable voucher is very needed.

I deleted a vocuher for a user and user can still use the voucher to access the network.

Any soution to this or this s impossible at the moment?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:DISABLE VOUCHER FEATURE
2024-06-14 16:10:09
Thanks so much Fae. What I mean is that even after they are deauthenticated, the voucher you have deleted will still work fo them because the voucher hasnot expired. The option I am asking for is to render a valid voucher useless on voucher page if that is possible. Like an option to block a particlular voucher from working for any user either temporarily or make the voucher to be useless after it is deleted from voucher page.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 2

Related Articles