SG-2210P keeps going offline

2024-08-21 14:52:55
Model: SG2210P  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.20.1

I monitor my brother in laws Omada system for him. He has an SG2210P that keeps going offline every couple of weeks. We have to unplug it to get it to go back online. Today he did that but I still can't get back online to view it. It has power, but not being there I can't figure out what is going on. His other switch is working fine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:SG-2210P keeps going offline
2024-08-22 01:00:13

Hi @ingeborgdot 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you have a log to show the community about the problem?

It could be a problem with the connection. Loop.

Or your controller and the local devices are not connected well. This brings up another question about your network scheme on how you manage the whole system. Via the port forwarding and adoption? Or use a local controller with cloud access?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options