DHCP Server Settings

DHCP Server Settings

DHCP Server Settings
DHCP Server Settings
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20221104 Rel.41500

I adopted a router (TL_ER7206)  under an Omada Software Controller - version  5.14.26.1

It had a DHCP Server configured on it before I adopted it under the controller

I would like to know how I access the DHCP Server configuration for the router through the Omada Software Controller

I dont see a tab anywhere in the software controller for accessing and configuring the DHCP Server

I can what IP addresses are being assigned to the devices via the clients tab, and I could set a fixed IP for them, but I want some of the range outside of the DHCP pool

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:DHCP Server Settings-Solution

Hi @ScottKBerger 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Wired Networks > LAN.

How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:DHCP Server Settings-Solution

Hi @ScottKBerger 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Wired Networks > LAN.

How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 98

Replies: 1

Related Articles