some users are sharing hotspot

Friday
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.6

We have organized a wi-fi network through Tp-Link (Omada Controller). Users connect to our network (via an external portal) and can use the Internet. But some users are sharing hotspot while connected to our network. We must limit this possibility. That is, if someone distributes a hotspot while connected to our network, we have to restrict the internet access for that user. Kerio Controller is also installed from us. But neither Kerio Controller documentation nor Tp-Link documentation has any information about this. I also searched on Google, but no one gave a solution. I heard about ubuntu ttl 64, 128. However, I couldn't find any information on how to do this in practice. I have seen people who have solved my problem but I have not been able to contact them. When I connect to a network and share a hotspot, the internet does not work. But I couldn't find out how they did it. How to solve this problem? Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:some users are sharing hotspot
Monday

Hi  @MDRAJU 

What kind of portal are you configuring? 

Use Voucher portal can avoid this. Every client will need a voucher to get Internet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 100

Replies: 1

Related Articles