p2p link with 7210n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

p2p link with 7210n

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
p2p link with 7210n
p2p link with 7210n
2015-10-21 17:30:00
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

sir i am trying point to point link between 5.5 km with 2 wa-7210n i have connected each other but getting signal about 22db
can i connect 1 anteena to tranmitter side tl2424b will this work if i connect it 1 side and using another side as default will this increase my signal ?
and can u explain at how much db the speed will be i am using 1 side transmitter as ap and otherside as bridge mode
i need atleast 25mbps speed can u help me regarding this i can see 2 bars in wa-7210n in reciver side signal
and line of sight is also clear
Options
1 Reply
Re:p2p link with 7210n
2015-10-22 15:07:17
1. When you add an external antenna (tl2424b) on AP side, the signal will be more focused in one direction, so you need to tune the AP and Client's position, let them face to face, and then you might get better signal from AP in client side.

2. Wireless communication is bidirectional, if you only change the AP side with external antenna while let the client with original inside antenna, the wireless connection improvement might not be significant due to the restriction in client side.

3.Although the signal strength is very important, while it's not the only factor which will affect the speed, some other factors such as the interference will also affect the throughput. So you can try to select a more clean channel with less interference. Besides, select 20MHz as bandwidth instead of 40MHz if the interference is severe.

4.Line of sight is not enough, you need a 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Fresnel zone clearance.

Refer to FAQ for more details: h
ttp://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-907.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 625

Replies: 1

Related Articles