VirgoLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 2
Forums/ Omada EAP
an hour ago
Re:High packet lost on 5GHz
@johnsnow88 Sorry for the late reply. If you click on this EAP and go to the Details screen, is the channel utilization rate low? Does this packet loss rate affect actual usage?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
an hour ago
Re:EAP650 Heartbeat missed, Provisioning, Configuring, Connected, constantly happening
@Jag1996 I had a similar problem with their support before, they said it was a negotiation problem and gave the advice to manually set the PoE Class of the switch port to Class 4, and then connect...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
an hour ago
Re:Omada Controller Overview - devices check alert symbol
@paulrob It is recommended to go to the Device List to see if there are any clients that show Disconnected.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
an hour ago
Re:Can I use front USB of OC200 to retain logs for a longer period ?
@TheUnF Yes, you can use it to retain logs for a longer period.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
2 hours ago
Re:EAP245 - logs me out of the web interface randomly after a very short time (standalone mode)
@words Go to Management---Web server, set the Session Timeout more longer. Suggest also use the private window to open it to give it a shot.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2 hours ago
Re:ER7212PC can't assign profiles to switch ports.
@LordPayder This is normal, in fact it is the same as the controller, the default VLAN Inerface cannot be modified. You can create a different VLAN Interface and apply the profile to the port if you...
0HELPFULS