IamDaPandaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2021-08-02 16:38:09
Re:Wireless 5ghz performance quoting "How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products"
@Yannie That's funny, i was actually referring to the answer FAE gave in the first link you dropped in my opening post as the second dot. I Think fae is a very knowledgeable network engineer, but i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-30 13:53:16
Wireless 5ghz performance quoting "How to optimize wireless performance of EAP products"
I feel very conflicted about some decisions in marketing these AP's (maybe conscious or not). but these AP's are marketed at "high density areas" for example hotels, offices etc. And all that while...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-30 12:34:23
Re:Guest isolation disabled, clients acting isolated
@autumnwalker I think i've seen something similar pop by in a different topic, that user had issues with allot of dropped packages as well. But anyway, try to disable airtime fairness if you have it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2021-07-30 10:20:46
Re:How to configure Multiple VLANs on the WAN port
This feature is essential for me as well, in my case vlans 300 and 640. The whole reason why i wanted a separate gateway, was the rule out the generally shitty modems sourced by ISP's, my zyxel one...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-07-30 08:23:46
Re:Which EAPs support 802.11r?
"rarely needed" is underestimating future proofing of a network. Most new networking implementations already use Cat 6a cabling for example, which is 10Gbit capable, while most devices supporting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-28 14:20:08
Re:Unavailable 5ghz bands in EU
@terziyski Appears to be just lazy programming, there are allot of topics complaining about new firmwares restricting 5 ghz to just the UNI 1 band, while previously supporting more. Recently bought...
1HELPFULS