ReneMLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-21 15:03:52
Re:Empty OSPF Neighbor Table on ER707-M2
@Clive_A point to a bug is not a conclusion, it was just a question or and idea I had... There is no diagram to share, however, it is a simple setup, there are 3 routers which connect to each other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-20 20:40:10
Empty OSPF Neighbor Table on ER707-M2
Hello, I configured GRE VPN and OSP routing between 3 routers (same model). Everything is working fine so far, however the OSPF Neighbor Table does not show their neighbors. Can this be a bug of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-15 15:26:40
Re:Difference between OpenVPN and SSL VPN
@Clive_A Long story short... I read the guides... and sadly there is no line saying like both are OpenVPN products but SSL VPN has resource management which legacy OpenVPN does not... Anyway, thank...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-13 09:32:37
Re:Difference between OpenVPN and SSL VPN
@Clive_A sorry but this does not answer my question. I know how to setup SSL VPN... However I would like to understand why there is an extra SSL VPN section because from my perspective it is nothing...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-01-11 15:26:53
Difference between OpenVPN and SSL VPN
Hello, this question is for client vpn setup (teleworker). In the router GUI I can setup SSL VPN and OpenVPN Server feature as well. What is the difference? Because when setting up SSL VPN, I export...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-11-16 21:48:07
Re:VPN and OSPF problems
@Clive_A Thanks for your input! I did not know that standalone mode has less features that controller mode. I thought it was vice verca. So I have to decide to use controller mode but not ospf but...
0HELPFULS