KJKLV4Offline
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Switches
Yesterday
Re:How to do SNMP at SG2428P switch & EAP613 AP to monitor at Zabbix
@Winho Are you saying that you have Zabbix on the WAN side? I have never tried that. I don't know what needs to be done to make it work that way. I run Zabbix on my LAN.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Yesterday
Re:How to do SNMP at SG2428P switch & EAP613 AP to monitor at Zabbix
@Winho Have you actually connected Zabbix to those devices? If connected, even generic templates should show some data. Also, it takes some time for Zabbix to finish the device discovery process.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Second VLAN not working
@MaxPowers_ Looking at your CLI, I wonder how you got this. no switchport general allowed vlan 1 no switchport turns a L2 port into a L3 port, a routed port. Routed ports are used, as the name...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:VLAN specific IPs from DHCP in TL-SG3428X-M2
@SasoC If the DHCP server is configured on the switch and running, you probably just need to configure the access ports correctly. Have each access port untagged in a single VLAN and its PVID set to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:Best practices for having multiple trunks and VLANs going to router
@DalanNet I think the best practice is to have a single trunk on a LAG and control the flow with QoS, if necessary. That leads to the best use of bandwidth and provides redundancy. And, yes,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:the reconnect option/button under each client does what?
Yes, it disconnects the client. The client may or may not connect to the same SSID or even AP. It all depends on the client's Auto Connect settings and the current Wi-Fi situation.
0HELPFULS