Karsten12LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Surveillance
2022-08-29 08:53:34
Re:Can't See Live View Image for VIGI Cameras
@Somnus Hi, The cameras have already been added on the main page, it just shows a Black Image, there is no "+" symbol. Not sure what the problem could be. I have already tried reinstalling the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2022-08-28 09:54:33
Can't See Live View Image for VIGI Cameras
Hi, I have my VIGI C300HP Cameras connected to my TP Link NVR and they are connected when I checked in the settings, however on the Home Screen/ Live View Page I can't see a video of the Cameras,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2022-06-02 04:23:23
Re:Can't see new camera on NVR
@Virgo 1. There is no error message, just a black screen 2. In the settings the camera is showing up as connected and I can see it is working on the VIGI Phone App & also the Security Manager App 3....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2022-06-01 23:37:43
Re:Can't see new camera on NVR
@Virgo I just tried rebooting the NVR but not luck. It's just strange because I can see the Camera is connected and working in the settings. I've also tried assigned a different IP Address but that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2022-06-01 01:12:42
Can't see new camera on NVR
Hi, I currently have 2 cameras installed on my NVR but when I want to install the third camera it shows up in the 'Settings' when I want to 'Add Camera" that is all well and good. But when I go to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2022-05-29 04:40:54
Re:VIGI Camera keeps going offline
@Virgo Thanks for your reply. I think I found out the problem. I had to reinstall the cameras again but on the VIGI Phone App I realised before I had added both the Camera plus my NVR which you can...
4HELPFULS