Can't see new camera on NVR

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-01 01:12:42
Model: VIGI C300HP  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I currently have 2 cameras installed on my NVR but when I want to install the third camera it shows up in the 'Settings' when I want to 'Add Camera" that is all well and good. But when I go to the home screen on my NVR I can only see there are 2 Cameras which currently have Live View. I've tried adding the 3rd Camera but pressing the "+" icon on the bottom left of the black screen but my camera doesn't show up. I know it's working because I can see it in Security Manager Program and also on my Phone, I just cant see it on my NVR Home Screen.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Can't see new camera on NVR
2022-06-01 06:32:16

@Karsten12 

It looks very much like the NVR is temporarily stuck, based on all these devices are working properly, have you tried rebooting the NVR?
Maybe reboot the device and try it.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-06-01 23:37:43

@Virgo 

I just tried rebooting the NVR but not luck. It's just strange because I can see the Camera is connected and working in the settings. I've also tried assigned a different IP Address but that didn't work also. Usually I just click on the + Icon and my camera shows up and then I can add it on the Live View Home Screen.

Options
2022-06-02 04:06:35

@Karsten12 

1. First of all, what you mentioned before is just a black screen, is there any error message?
2. On the NVR settings, you can check the camera setting, is it showing connected?
3. Also, you may check if you are using other tools such as a PC to stream, which is causing the stream to run out?

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-06-02 04:23:23

@Virgo 

1. There is no error message, just a black screen

2. In the settings the camera is showing up as connected and I can see it is working on the VIGI Phone App & also the Security Manager App

3. Not sure what you mean by this but I don't think the PC is causing an interference with the Cameras through the Security Manager App

Another thing I tried was switching the cameras around, so for example I removed the first first camera and made my new camera the first and that worked, however now the previous first camera has the same issue. It's almost like the NVR will only display the video on Live View on the NVR for the first two cameras and that's all. Is it possible to assign it to the 4th Channel? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 644

Replies: 5

Related Articles