kablammyLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-14 14:45:04
Re:Any public VPN-provider (ie NordVPN) compatible with Omada?
@btx Roger that . I was in the Army and the Navy . ( 1975 ) The Army breached my contract when I was a few months into my AIT school . They said : ' We don't have a billet for where we guaranteed to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-14 14:02:09
@btx Get crazy ? My comments were totally rational, calm and collected . Crazy is when you go off on tangents and attempt to correlate irrelevancies and obfuscate with absurdities etc . ( i. e. read...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-14 13:06:15
@btx you very funny guy - you say you want to help then you bash me at most every point and claim you didn't get your feelings hurt - well maybe that is true - however - you certainly copped an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-14 11:27:59
@btx I posted a config from that site because it had publicly posted credentials . They are just a web site which has free services . No tech support of which I am aware . The ONLY tech support that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-14 01:46:45
@btx I will look for iperf tests - I am not familiar with that . I spent hours with the tech support and they created several config files for me and I created several on their web interface . I must...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-13 23:47:46
@btx Yes, I did ask them about setup and they requested a screenshot of the router config screen . I sent it to them . I did test a config file for a standard shared server and I got over 600 Mbps...
0HELPFULS