kablammyLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-13 19:33:50
Re:Any public VPN-provider (ie NordVPN) compatible with Omada?
@btx Well, I tried their service and the throughput is terrible - I was using a generic OpenVPN app - Then .ovpn file that the Torguard website generated would connect but not provide any traffic . I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-12 20:25:57
@btx I am trying to get ANY VPN connection to work with Omada . I found a free L2TP VPN site that has several locations and IP addresses to use for connections . I cannot get ANY connection to work ....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-12 18:45:45
@btx I still have one year left on my norsk subscription . I am thinking about trying out torguard anonymous vpn pro account . With a one year plan they give a TGLifetime50 promo code that brings the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-11 19:09:44
@btx I will contact torguard and mullvad and give them a test if they allow pre-sales testing . I already have subscription to norsk though . I also have dedicated IP ( which is accessible only via...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-11 17:26:04
@btx Thanks for that information . I will contact NordVPN about being able to connect using my ER605 . About the the speed limits you mentioned, I suppose that you are specifically referring to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-08-10 22:06:32
Re:TP-Link routers with OpenVPN connecting to NordVPN
@S0PH0S There is a way to include the username and password in the .ovpn file . However, even when I do this, it does not work with Omada . It works with every other OpenVPN client that I have tried...
0HELPFULS