stianLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-12-17 14:08:30
RE:Add local DNS server to ER605
@memorex258 @upstate9990 @MartyB @nmos @Matze78 @mur77 @hooba @shberge and all the others also wanting this feature: Just a reminder to please click the vote button on top of this page in case you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-09-08 14:27:27
Re:Are there anu plans to implement authoritative DNS server functionality in Omada SDN ?
@Smok Thank you, but mDNS is a different feature.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-09-08 10:58:21
Re:Are there anu plans to implement authoritative DNS server functionality in Omada SDN ?
@Smok Thanks for the tip. My main concern is that if I'm going to manage my clients in Omada, I would like it to be a single point of truth and not having to book keep the clients twice (i. e. set...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-09-07 21:47:39
I am also looking for this, and was surprised that it is not currently supported. There are some users requesting the feature in different threads. Is it possible to get a statement from TP-link...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-09-06 14:59:29
Re:Feature request: DNS resolution for local clients
@Virgo Thanks for the information. I believe this is still a valid feature request which should be considered for implementation, even though it might mean a larger scope.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2022-09-05 20:15:52
Feature request: DNS resolution for local clients
The intention of this thread is to understand whether local DNS resolution is on the roadmap, and if not, to define a suggestion for such a feature and gather inputs from other users in hope to get...
8HELPFULS