DaKingsLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-10 17:42:12
Re:Software controller moved to another VLAN, now all devices are disconnected !!!! Help!
@MwaItou To help prevent this from happening in future. Use a FQDN for your controller instead of IP. This will allow you to change the IP of the controller whenever, and the devices will remain...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-10 16:46:59
Re:Omada Controller
@kappaGreen I've been under the impression only TP link products with " OMADA " branding can work with omada. However, it would be cool if other prodects worked too, even if just some basic features....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-10 03:19:36
Re:email alert not working
@UlfLaursenDK Change port to 465 and enable SSL. In your SMTP Corp Portal, have you created a user and set it to allow your domain (@ ezzenz example ) Or are you just using alow IP, and entering your...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-07 03:34:27
multiple sites that share many settings?
I have many sites, and growing. All connected to my soft OMADA. Is there a way to have settings applied to multiple sites, instead of having to edit every site? EXAMPLE, Wireless settings like SSID...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-04 18:39:51
Re:IPS Threat Management
@DaKings I wonder if one needs to create rules to make this work?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-02 19:07:34
Re:IPS Threat Management
@MR.S Thanks. I kinda think that maybe the case. I am running the very latest controller. But never seen any firmware updates for any of the routers. I have at least 2 of every OMADA router across...
0HELPFULS