Clive_AOnline
Following: 0Followers: 33
Forums/ Switches
3 hours ago
How to Set Up QoS for Dante and Voice Protocols on Omada Switch
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up QoS on Omada Switch for Dante and voice-related protocols. This Article Applies to: Omada switches with the QoS feature. L2+ and L3...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Accessories
3 hours ago
Re:Power specification
Hi @Yadavrao Thanks for posting in our business forum. The PoE injector requires 48V DC input, then you should calculate the current and amp to meet the minimum output watt. Recommend you use the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
3 hours ago
Re:Vigi C385 improvement suggestions
Hi @TW_EPC Thanks for posting in our business forum. TW_EPC wrote Clive_A wrote 4. It would be hard to do. Are any vendors doing this? Yes, All of the things I listed are supported by the old...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
4 hours ago
Re:Network Unstable on Windows VIGI app
Hi @Pigrat Thanks for posting in our business forum. If possible, you may run a Process Hacker 2 to view the network status. As I view the live stream from a remote camera system, Local access means...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
4 hours ago
Re:NVR 1008H CPU Running at 100%
Hi @Mathyas Thanks for posting in our business forum. Mathyas wrote Hi, First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their help! I reset everything to factory settings and started over. With the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
4 hours ago
Re:Input VDC for TL-SF1005P switch
Hi @PabloGC Thanks for posting in our business forum. You should find a proper battery that meets 53.5 V DC / 0.81 A. If it exceeds the 53.5V, you should make sure the A is not too high. This input...
2HELPFULS